Hello,

I got a couple of private messages about breakpoints and stacktraces, which, of course, I had done before I posted my question. That's how I discovered that [mod processPendingChanges] led to an exception when adding to an empty database table.

I learned a little more about the exception. It occurs in [self.tableView endUpdates] which is invoked, I think, as a result of [moc processPendingChanges].

I have had problems in the past with [self.tableView endUpdates] with empty database tables but thought that this time was different. Previously, I had tried preventing [self.tableView endUpdates] being called when the database tables was empty but that caused other problems (e.g. my Add <Entity Name> button didn't appear when the database table was empty).

I've seen others mention problems with [self.tableView endUpdates]. Does anyone know how to make [self.tableView endUpdates] less vulnerable when the associated database table is empty?

Best regards,

Steve