oh i see (too late for that last post of mine) that you are recommending NSURLConnection... I'll look into that... You are right, i am probably not needing WebView, i only am using it, because that is what i found.... drives me crazy the documentation... it is there, but you have to know what to look for before you ever go down the correct tangent.

Jon.