Hi all,

Coming back to my original question (http://www.cocoabuilder.com/archive/message/cocoa/2009/9/13/244940 ), I isolated a reproducible case whereby CoreData loses a relationship on save (only when using SQLite). Link to the sample project is included below (check out the README for an explanation).

I'd appreciate it if some of the CoreData gurus can confirm that it's indeed a bug in CD (in which case I'll file a radar) and not my code's fault. Many thanks.

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/645995/CoreDataBug.zip