Hi list,

I stupidly lost the source code to a program I wrote a long time ago, and now have enough spare time to re-write it.

The program stored data with NSCoder.

The re-written program needs to be able to read the same data.

As I lost the source code, I would like to know if there is a way to dump all keys/values from NSCoder so I can use it to help me with my arduous rewrite.

Is it possible to do this?

How?

I'll keep trying, was hoping someone would be able to give me a definitive answer.

Thanks list,

Mike