On 13 Oct 2009, at 16:56, Michael Robinson <est.ergo....@gmail.com> wrote:

As I lost the source code, I would like to know if there is a way to
dump all keys/values from NSCoder so I can use it to help me with my
arduous rewrite.

Is it possible to do this?
Probably.

How?
Reverse engineer the format.

I'll keep trying, was hoping someone would be able to give me a
definitive answer.

Well, I have no definite answer, but a tool (Typed Streams.app) which can read the binary format of NSArchiver / NSKeyed Archiver and display it in a table. This would enable you to look at your data, but my tool currently can not dump any data.

If you are interested, I could send you a copy.

Kind regards,

Gerriet.