I'm just getting started with Core Data so go easy on me.

I am moving my existing app across to Core Data and I'm having trouble with a
few concepts.

At present (pre-Core Data) my app has a model object ("Item") which is used as
the node object in an NSTreeController.

This model object has multiple ivars of another custom object ("Link") like so:

@interface Item : NSObject
{
        Link* normalLink;
        Link* alternateLink;
}
@end

I'm trying to replicate this in my Core Data model. I have set up two entities,
Item and Link. I have created two relationships in the Item entity,
"normalLink" and "alternateLink", both pointing to the Link entity.

Basically, I want each of these relationships to point to an instance of the
Link entity.

However, now I have a problem. My Link entity has one relationship ("item")
which should be the inverse relationship, but that's not possible because I can
only have one inverse relationship.

I think I'm getting mixed up here, how should this actually be modelled?

--
Rob Keniger