Bill Bumgarner wrote:

On Oct 15, 2009, at 10:41 PM, Nathan Vander Wilt wrote:
You're saying that some methods go out of their way to trample my (potentially unavailable) error storage even on success?

If the error storage is not available, as indicated by passing an NSError** of nil, then the unavailable error storage is never written. Correct?

I just want to be sure I understand this completely.

  -- GG