If we get an NSError, or in the case of NSAppleScript an NSDictionary with the error description, what is the Retain count and do we release it when we're done with it?

I'd been not releasing them, I didn't allocate or copy it, but when I Build and Analyzed my code in 3.2 on Snow Leopard it said that I had a retain count of +1. Am I leaking?

Any advice on this?

Cheers
Kevin