Hello

I am trying to use the Apple Remote Control Wrapper by Martin Kahr. I made a
simple implementation per the website, which just logs mouse events:

        - (void) sendRemoteButtonEvent:(RemoteControlEventIdentifier)event
                           pressedDown:(BOOL)pressedDown
                         remoteControl:(RemoteControl *)remoteControl
        {
                NSLog(@"Button %d pressed down %d", event, pressedDown);
        }

and starts listening, in -applicationDidFinishLaunching:

        - (void)applicationDidFinishLaunching:(NSNotification *)aNotification
        {
                remoteControl = [[AppleRemote alloc] initWithDelegate: self];
                [remoteControl startListening: self];
        }

But no matter which button I press on my remote control all I get is this:

2009-11-01 20:09:17.745 MediaShow[10005:150b] Button 8192 pressed down 1
2009-11-01 20:09:17.748 MediaShow[10005:150b] Button 8192 pressed down 0

Which makes it a tad difficult to differ between them. This is developing
against 10.6.

Thanks,
Harry