I am successful creating/defining an accessoryView for an NSOpenPanel.

However, I find that some secondary windows that are displayed as a result
of a button in that accessory view, do not get displayed properly, nor am I
able to get keyboard focus to that window.

When I say "properly", the new window is "under" the NSOpenPanel. I would
like this new window to become the active window, and must ultimately be
dismissed to get back to the NSOpenPanel.

I have tried the methods -orderFront, -orderFrontRegardless,
-makeKeyAndOrderFront on my new window but they all exhibit the same
behavior  with the new window "under" the open panel.

I also note that the default About panel support has the same ordering
issue.

What needs to be done get my new window on top of the panel, and receiving
key/mouse events?

TIA,

-harry