Hi All,

We are developing a network usage monitor cocoa application that should be
able to log what urls user is visiting, what streaming media being played,
what url is open in which browsers etc.
We need to get notified when any new url is visited or etc.

What APIs/library/Technology we should use that notifies us about network
usages and also provides us with the data being transmitted.

I have look in libpcap that pretty much gives the packets but i dont know
how much it helps in notification kind of things.

is there a Mac counter part of something like TDI (Transport Data
inferface) available in Win Vista?

Please guide me on this.

Thanks,
Aashish