> What you're seeing is an object pointer with a value of nil. (Messaging nil
> always returns 0 / false / nil.) So you need to look at why your instance
> variable 'count' has a nil value at that point. Try setting breakpoints.

I've tried setting breakpoints, but it's like two separate variables
with the name 'records' exist. 'records' always has a retain count of
1 and has all the objects stored within it that I add to it. But every
time numberOfRowsInTableView: is called, it's always 0 w/ count and 0
w/ retainCount. I don't understand it. But only inside the method
numberOfRowsInTableView is this variable zeroed. Everywhere's else
it's got the proper data I'd expect to be in this array. And the only
place it's declared is inside the header class.