Never mind,

I figured it out.

Regards,

        UIImage *image = [UIImage imageNamed:@"top.png"];
        UIImageView *imageView = [ [ UIImageView alloc ]
initWithFrame:CGRectMake(295, 480/2, image.size.width, image.size.height) ];
        imageView.image = image;
        imageView.transform = CGAffineTransformMakeRotation(M_PI/2.0);

        CGContextRef context = UIGraphicsGetCurrentContext();
        [UIView beginAnimations:@"moveImageDown" context:context];
        [UIView setAnimationDuration:1.0];
        [imageView setCenter:CGPointMake(295, 480 / 2  )];
        [UIView commitAnimations];