On Nov 26, 2009, at 11:31 AM, Philip Vallone wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Thanks for the reply. When I remove the reference to
> UIGraphicsGetCurrentContext() my Image doesn't drop in.
>
> Removed:
>
> CGContextRef context = UIGraphicsGetCurrentContext();
> [UIView beginAnimations:@"moveImageDown" context:context];
>
> Thoughts?

I said to remove the call to UIGraphicsGetCurrentContext(), you need the call
to +beginAnimations:context: :).

The context parameter for beginAnimations:context: is just meant as a token for
you to use should you use the callbacks that let you know about the progress of
the animation. The value is completely arbitrary, and in most cases will be a
pointer to some class or data structure of your own design. If you don't need
the context, then feel free to pass NULL (which given the circumstances around
which you are calling UIGraphicsGetCurrentContext() is likely the value you are
already passing).
--
David Duncan
Apple DTS Animation and Printing