On Nov 28, 2009, at 5:02 PM, William Squires wrote:

> So, I make a new XCode CoreFoundation Tool project, and import the
> SystemConfiguration.framework. I then look under "External Frameworks and
> Libraries" (where I dragged the system configuration framework), and look in
> the headers.
>
> The comments indicate that I need to begin by calling SCDynamicStoreCreate,
> so I scroll down. It says
> Here's where my confusion begins.

I hate to say "RTFM", but it's kind of justified here. Apple has lots of sample
code. If you want to see how to use a particular framework or API, first use
Xcode's documentation browser to search for sample code that uses it. Header
files are not intended as primary documentation.

—Jens

PS: I hope you remembered to unblock configd in your firewall, or you might
have weird networking problems later