I decided to write it like PHP CGI, it's working fine for me, and I'm able to
get all the information I need from the server by NSFileHandle and
NSProcessInfo. I did make that example project for an Objective-C module that
compiles the module for anyone who needs to write an Objective-C based module
and that's it. I did read that link you gave me but I was talking about what
someone else said to me on making a CGI Proxy.

Thanks for the help,
Mr. Gecko