I'm having an *extremely* strange problem here. I'm using this simple if
statement to find out if an array controller is not empty:

if ([[_arrayController arrangedObjects] count] > 0)

And this is what it results in:

-[NSCFData count]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x134d010

If I take out that if statement and let the code run without a check to see if
the array controller is empty, that error does not appear so I'm fairly certain
that this is what's causing the issue. I've also gone through the rest of my
code checking for any typos which might try to use the count method on an
NSData object, but I found nothing.

Really confused here because I've used that same if statement many times
before, so I don't see why its messing up