Great. The errors were 576 at the beginning. Now they are only 20...
The porting continues. Maybe you know this too:
I can't longer use the APIs from QTMovie.h

    IsMovieDone
    MoviesTask
    SetMovieDrawingCompleteProc
    SetMovieGWorld
    UnlockPixels

Do you know how to replace them?
I am porting everything to the new QTMovie class but these APIs above seem
to not have an equivalent there. I already asked to the QT list, still
waiting for a reply. So I ask here, which is a more responsive list.

--
Leo