Even on 32 bits, the recommended way is to use a QTOpenGLVisualContext  and
CoreVideo, not QuickDraw and upload the texture yourself.

Unfortunately there is no equivalent in 64 bits yet.

But if your need are just to draw the movie, you should use a QTMovieView which
do this for you.

And if you want to apply some filter to the image, you can use the QTMovieView
delegate method:

- (CIImage *)view:(QTMovieView *)view willDisplayImage:(CIImage *)image

Le 16 déc. 2009 à 10:09, gMail.com a écrit :

> Hi David,
> I am trying to port my "movie-on-opengl-surface" to the 64-bit architecture.
> In my old project I do:
>
> Load a QTMovie
> Create an Offscreen GWorld
> Upload the texture to OpenGL with glTexImage2D
> Update the texture with glTexSubImage2D only when the QT frame has been
> drawn, so I need a SetMovieDrawingCompleteProc callback
> Also I need the other APIs like IsMovieDone, MoviesTask...
>
> I guess there should be a brand new way to do all of that (at low level). If
> so, could you please give me some pointer? Thank you.
>
> --
> Leo
>
>> Da: David Duncan <david.dun...@apple.com>
>> Data: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:32:39 -0800
>> A: "gMail.com" <mac.iphone....@gmail.com>
>> Cc: cocoa-dev Dev <cocoa-dev@lists.apple.com>
>> Oggetto: Re: memcpy with 64 bit
>>
>> On Dec 15, 2009, at 12:22 PM, gMail.com wrote:
>>
>>> I agree. Anyway, I can't use some APIs from QuickTime.
>>> Do you know any replacement for 64-bit Intel + 10.6 only?
>>>
>>>   MoviesTask
>>>   SetMovieDrawingCompleteProc
>>>   SetMovieGWorld
>>>   UnlockPixels
>>

>> Asking how to replace APIs usually leads to people asking "What are you
>> trying
>> to do?"
>>
>> So... what are you trying to do? :).
>> --