Actually the message in the forums specifically said when the new superceded
function is released, you will be required to move to it. So that tells me it
is going away.

As for where in the forums - go to the Quartz2D sub-forum and look for a
subject with “Notice” I think.

On Dec 16, 2009, at 5:38 AM, Gabriel Zachmann wrote:

>> Ah that's probably why the message in the forums says that it will be
>> superceded in the future, for proper naming and hopefully slightly more
>> functionality).
>
> So there is at least some hope that this function won't got away ... that's
> good news.
>
> Could you please point me to the forum(s) where this was discussed?
>
> Regards,
> Gabriel.

> This email sent to a...@webis.net

Alex Kac - President and Founder