First off, for whatever reason my question had been held on to by the moderator. After a few days of no response I re-submitted. What you're seeing I can only assume is the release of those emails unbeknownst to me.

And yes, I did read the documentation on the UndoManager. And I have done pre/post the thread with similar results. I'm trying to make sure they are both in sync and non-grouped.

Is there a clean method (which I take it is the group method) to make sure that undo functions aren't automatically grouped based on event cycles? Is there a recommended way of dealing with UI and async actions relative to the undomanager?

You imply that there are undomanager issues. Are there known ones I and others should be aware of?

Thanks,
Scott