On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:56:33 +1100, Graham Cox <graham....@bigpond.com>
said:
>Regarding the use of different completion methods based on manipulating some
common root name, I think that's a bit strange, misguided even.

But when the kind of situation that calls for it arises, it might seem very
natural and elegant. I'm just suggesting that we not condemn an architecture
out of hand merely because we've no experience of it. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = m...@tidbits.com, <http://www.tidbits.com/matt/>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!