Hallo Mac Lancer

I have recently developed my first Cocoa Aplication creating custom
ducumen bundles. What I did was to not only registering the document types
but also export the file types in case they are not yet registered.

This was my first app that supports a quicklook plugin for
previes and thumbnails in Finder. This is why I exported the UTT's.

In my QL plugin I added the type to the supported documents info.

To accomplish this I have added the following to my applications "Info.plist"
file:

        <key>UTExportedTypeDeclarations</key>
        <array>
                <dict>
                        <key>UTTypeConformsTo</key>
                        <array>
                                <!-- CHANGE: My files are bundles, yours are
plain files -->
                                <string>com.apple.package</string>
                        </array>
                        <key>UTTypeDescription</key>
                        <!-- CHANGE: You description of the type -->
                        <string>Portfolio</string>
                        <key>UTTypeIconFile</key>
                        <string>Icon.icns</string>
                        <key>UTTypeIdentifier</key>
                        <!-- CHANGE: This was my real reverse DNS identifier
for the filetype -->
                        <string>com.yourcompany.filetype</string>
                        <key>UTTypeTagSpecification</key>
                        <dict>
                                <key>public.filename-extension</key>
                                <array>