I want to draw an NSWindow that looks similar to this:

http://vibealicious.com/site/apps/notify/screenshots/mainUIFull.png

In that it has a typical NSWindow appearance with the bottom bar and such, but
instead of a title bar at the top, I want to draw a little arrow.

Is there a simple way to do this? Do I have to draw the entire window by hand
(bottom bar and all) ? Or can I slightly modify the existing NSWindow layout to
just draw that arrow at the top? Thanks

Independent Cocoa Developer, Macatomy Software
http://macatomy.com