Hello. I have been trying to do this, without results.

First Im using the method  NSDrawNinePartImage to draw the box that appears
when click an item, this receives NSImages,  so I thought that applying a
CIfilter to a CIImage then converting the CIImage into a NSImage and send to
the NSDrawNinePartImage method will do the trick.. but of course this doesn't
happen.

Im starting to think that I must get what's behind my menu and apply the
filter, and add the image before the menu its displayed...

I dunno if my thoughts are in the right way, or no.. If  so.. then .. how can I
achieve it? I mean how can I take whats under the frame of the menu?

Many thanks

Gustavo