Hello,
I'm hoping someone can help me out here. I'm trying to use IPC (Unix domain
socket AF_UNIX) to pass data between two applications.

I have a console application which is sending data to the socket path and a
Cocoa GUI app which is reading it using NSFileHandle. The problem I'm seeing is
on 10.5 systems I'm not getting all of the data. I'm only getting 502
characters, but on 10.6 i'm getting the whole thing.

Is there some kind of buffer size I can adjust, I'm not really sure what to do?

Thanks,
Charles