Hello,

thanks for your help but I don't know where I have to define de connection
between outleets and actions. I have to type them in the appController,
windowDelegate or where the outlets were defined?

I have to type the connection in a function/method of a class or like a
variable or outleet in the declaration area of a class?

sorry but I'm newbie in Cocoa and Objetive-C

thanks and regards
        Jonathan Chacón