On Feb 6, 2010, at 6:45 PM, Kyle Sluder wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 3:45 PM, Development <developm...@fornextsoft.com>
> wrote:
>> I really like the sound of this solution. I've never worked with CGPaths, is
>> that anything at all like NSBezierPath?
>> because it seems like this might be the way to go. Can I use an Image to
>> create a CGPath?
>
> No. This seems to be backwards, anyway. It sounds like you already
> know the pattern of tessellated trapezoids you need to use as your hit
> regions. Why not just do the math yourself? Trapezoids are convex
> polygons, and are fairly easy to triangulate.

Well, that too . . .    If you're going the 'Do It Yourself' route, a fantastic
resource is the Wild Magic Geometric Tools web site here:

        http://www.geometrictools.com/index.html

    Cheers,
        . . . . . . . .    Henry

iPhone App Development and Developer Education . . .
        Visit  www.nonatomic-retain.com

Mac OSX Application Development, Plus a Great Deal More . . .
        Visit  www.trilithon.com