Hello everybody,

Graham, you can read a little tutorial about how to design an interface using
voiceOver and interface builder.

voiceOver is an assistive tool for blind users in MacOS. voiceOver is a screen
reader.

the article is here:
http://programaraciegas.weblog.discapnet.es/articulo.aspx?idA=1599

well, I'll make the tests using tag methods this weekeng... I'll post the
results soon

thanks and regards
        Jonathan Chacón