no - you've asked this exact thing before and I've answered it before. The name
in Interface Builder is internal to interface builder *only*, it's not a
property of the object, there is no way after the NIB has been loaded to know
what the 'name' set in IB was. However, again, the value in the tag field *is*
set onto the tag property of the object, that is the only reliable way to
identify them.