Thanks for your response.  That's exactly what I was doing but your response
made me take another look (I was working on this all day yesterday).  It seems
I was reloading the column before the wrapper was completely saved (even though
I thought I was)!  When I put the reload code in a button and clicked it after
the save it works fine.  Ugh - if I did this yesterday I would have saved hours
of frustration!