Thank you, but maybe i have not describe it quite right, but my issue is, that in first calling of showModal function is my NSPanel displayed top of all windows on my desktop and clicking on any window will this window not overlap my NSPanel and will remain this my panel still on top. This is correct functionality ! :) But .. this function showModal is called multiple times during runnig my application, and this NSPanel is multiple showed and closed. But only first calling of showModal function will showing my panel still on top of all windows on desktop, all other calls this function, during running my application, show my panel so, that is no problem overlap him with clicking to another window and panel will not remain on top. :(

thnx
Daniel