Hello All,

I have an NSMutableDictionary I'm trying to read from, but it's giving me
valueForUndefinedKey errors. I can NSLog the key successfully, so I'm very
confused as to what's going on.

NSLog(@"Total number of components in work: %i", [AllComponents count]);
for(NSString* cKey in AllComponents)
{
        NSLog(@"key? %@", cKey);
        MnSComponent *comp = (MnSComponent*)[AllComponents valueForKey:cKey];
        [comp buildPitchMatrix];
        [comp calculateTension];
}

The NSLog prints the expected key, then the code gags on the next line. ???

James B Maxwell
Composer/Doctoral Student
School for the Contemporary Arts (SCA)
School for Interactive Arts + Technology (SIAT)
Simon Fraser University
jbmaxw...@rubato-music.com
jbmax...@sfu.ca