Hi,

I have, for a bit of fun, taken my first steps out of Mac development and into
iPhone development, and have encountered a bit of a problem.

Basically, what I want to do is update a UILabel when a button is clicked in
the view, but I want to be able to update it in intervals with different
values.  I have tried basically doing this (although this is simplified for the
purposes of demonstration) in the IBAction for the button click event:

for (int i = 0; i < 10; ++i) {
        label.text = [stringList objectAtIndex:i];
        sleep(1);
}

What happens is that I only see the last value that is set - does anyone here
know what I should be doing to code this correctly?