Hello all.

I want to be able to fill the area  between 2 rects that Im building as
following:

-(void)createPath:(CGContextRef)ctx withInnerRect:(NSRect) rect{
        NSRect outterFrame = [self bounds];
        CGContextBeginPath(ctx);
        //Outtter Line
        CGContextMoveToPoint(ctx, NSMidX(outterFrame), NSMinY(outterFrame));
        CGContextAddArcToPoint(ctx,
                                                         NSMaxX(outterFrame),
NSMinY(outterFrame), NSMaxX(outterFrame), NSMidY(outterFrame), 5.0f);
        CGContextAddArcToPoint(ctx,
                                                         NSMaxX(outterFrame),
NSMaxY(outterFrame), NSMidX(outterFrame), NSMaxY(outterFrame),5.0f);
        CGContextAddArcToPoint(ctx,
                                                   NSMinX(outterFrame),
NSMaxY(outterFrame), NSMinX(outterFrame), NSMidY(outterFrame), 5.0f);
        CGContextAddArcToPoint(ctx,
                                                         NSMinX(outterFrame),
NSMinY(outterFrame), NSMidX(outterFrame), NSMinY(outterFrame), 5.0f);  //???#1
        CGContextAddLineToPoint(ctx, NSMidX(outterFrame), NSMinY(outterFrame));

        //Inner Line

        CGContextMoveToPoint(ctx, NSMidX(rect), NSMinY(rect));
        CGContextAddArcToPoint(ctx,
                                                   NSMaxX(rect), NSMinY(rect),
NSMaxX(rect), NSMidY(rect), 5.0f);
        CGContextAddArcToPoint(ctx,
                                                   NSMaxX(rect), NSMaxY(rect),
NSMidX(rect), NSMaxY(rect),5.0f);
        CGContextAddArcToPoint(ctx,
                                                   NSMinX(rect), NSMaxY(rect),
NSMinX(rect), NSMidY(rect), 5.0f);
        CGContextAddArcToPoint(ctx,
                                                   NSMinX(rect), NSMinY(rect),
NSMidX(rect), NSMinY(rect), 5.0f);  //???#2
        CGContextAddLineToPoint(ctx, NSMidX(rect), NSMinY(rect));
        CGContextSetLineWidth(ctx, 3.0f);
        CGContextSetStrokeColorWithColor(ctx, CGColorCreateGenericRGB(0.5f,
0.5f, 0.5f, 0.7f));
        CGContextStrokePath(ctx);
        CGContextClosePath(ctx);
        CGContextEOFillPath(ctx);

}

Sot both rounded rects are being display, dont ask me but for some reason the
lines didn't want to go to the end on the lines  //???#1 and  //???#2, and I
had to add an CGContextAddLineToPoint, to where the line started. Anyway, I
want to fill the are between these 2 rect with the set color, I thought calling
the CGContextEOFillPath will just do it, but it seems Im missing something, I
was reading the docs but they don't say much about it, just show these images
of concentric circles and using the fill methods and thats it.

Any ideas what am I missing in order to achieve the goal.?

Thanks

Gustavo