Hello David..

Ok I added the CGContextClosePath instead of the CGContextAddLine of the first
rect, and the path closes, but the internal doesn't, so I remove the
CGContextAddLine of the second rect and place the CGContextClosePath I had at
the bottom instead, and both rects close great.  I then defined this:
        CGContextClosePath(ctx);  //close path of the second rect
        CGContextSetLineWidth(ctx, 3.0f);
        CGContextSetStrokeColorWithColor(ctx, CGColorCreateGenericRGB(0.5f,
0.5f, 0.5f, 0.7f));
        CGContextStrokePath(ctx);
        CGContextSetFillColorWithColor(ctx, CGColorCreateGenericRGB(0.5f, 0.5f,
0.5f, 0.5f));
        CGContextEOFillPath(ctx);

but the area between the rects its not being filled, which is what I want to
achieve,  something similar to when the user selects a profile picture for the
account,  Im moving a slider and the internal rect its being resized, but no
fill color... ?

Thx

Gustavo