On 25/02/2010, at 5:44 PM, David Blanton wrote:

> Am I missing something obvious?

Generally apps don't run the color panel modally. I believe there is a way to
do it, I've seen it in some apps with an added OK/Cancel button, though it
seems rare and weird. It may be that running it this way works differently, or
maybe what you're doing is just unsupported.

Either way, running the panel 'normally' , i.e. as a modeless floater, should
work.

--Graham