Well, no.

I have run it

        modal from a modal panel
        non-modal from a modal panel
        non-modal from a non-modal panel

changeColor is never called.

I am stumped and going to pour a glass of wine and play a game of chess !

- db

On Feb 24, 2010, at 11:53 PM, Graham Cox wrote:

On 25/02/2010, at 5:44 PM, David Blanton wrote:

Am I missing something obvious?

Generally apps don't run the color panel modally. I believe there is a way to do it, I've seen it in some apps with an added OK/Cancel button, though it seems rare and weird. It may be that running it this way works differently, or maybe what you're doing is just unsupported.

Either way, running the panel 'normally' , i.e. as a modeless floater, should work.

--Graham