Hi, All.

I have a table view in the "main" window, where it works fine. And have yet another very similar table view in a popup modal panel. where it fails immediately after panel is closed. Debugger shows subj, as the failure point. In both cases dataSource for table view is assigned in the IB statically.

The problem disappears if I clear dataSource assignment in the IB and include this assignment into awakeFromNib of the window controller. Also I include [myTableView setDataSource:nil] into -windowWillClose event handler of the same window controller. I tried to manipulate with "release when closed" option of the window - no effect.

What it could be?

Thanks.