Hi All,

I have a UITableView object that starts out empty and then is gradually added to via data coming from a URL.

Everything seems to be setup ok, the "numberOfSectionsInTableView" , gets called ok (which just returns 1). The "tableView:numberOfRowsInSection" which returns the number of Items in a "DetailArray" (initially zero).

The user then clicks a button and a URL is downloaded and Parsed using a secondary thread. As items are parsed I want to add them to the table view and have the Table View GUI update. The method I use add the items to the array is as follows. I had expected that "tableView:cellForRowAtIndexPath" would have been called to set the cell for the item, but this doesn't seem to be the case, since I have a breakpoint in that method and it never seems to get called. The TableView cell seems to be working ok if I tableView:numberOfRowsInSection and just set a dummy cell in "tableView:cellForRowAtIndexPath" it adds the item ok.

Any ideas on what could be wrong?

Thanks in Advance
All the Best
Dave

Here is the method that adds the items to the Table View.

- (void)parser:(ParserBase*)theParser didParseItems:(NSArray*) theItemDictionaryArray
{
NSEnumerator*           myArrayEnumerator;
NSDictionary*           myDictionary;
NSString*                       myObjectNameString;
NSString*                       myFactYearString;
NSString*                       myFactMonthString;
NSString*                       myFactDayString;
NSString*                       myFactSourceDatabaseString;
NSString*                       myFactTextString;
static int                              myObjectCount = 0;
NSArray*                        myIndexPaths = nil;

[self.mFactDetailArray addObjectsFromArray:theItemDictionaryArray];

myArrayEnumerator  = [theItemDictionaryArray objectEnumerator];
 while (myDictionary = [myArrayEnumerator nextObject])
        {
myIndexPaths = [NSArray arrayWithObjects:[NSIndexPath indexPathForRow:myObjectCount inSection:0],nil]; [self.mFactTableView insertRowsAtIndexPaths:myIndexPaths withRowAnimation:YES];

if ((self.mFactTableView.dragging == NO) && (self.mFactTableView.tracking == NO) && (self.mFactTableView.decelerating == NO))
                {
self.title = [NSString stringWithFormat:NSLocalizedString(@"Top %d Songs", @"Top Songs format"), [mFactDetailArray count]];
                [self.mFactTableView reloadData];
                }

myObjectNameString = [myDictionary objectForKey:[ParserXML parserObjectFieldName]];
        myFactYearString = [myDictionary objectForKey:kField_FactYear];
        myFactMonthString = [myDictionary objectForKey:kField_FactMonth];
        myFactDayString = [myDictionary objectForKey:kField_FactDay];
myFactSourceDatabaseString = [myDictionary objectForKey:kField_FactSourceDatabase];
        myFactTextString = [myDictionary objectForKey:kField_FactText];

//**********    NSLog(@"********************** item:%d",myObjectCount);
#if 1
        NSLog(myObjectNameString);
        NSLog(myFactYearString);