On Apr 13, 2010, at 5:50 PM, Murat Konar wrote:

> For one thing, the docs say that -setFormat: is for use with formatters using
> NSNumberFormatterBehavior10_0 behavior.
>
> Have you set the formatters behavior?

murat,

No, just the way the code showed. Here's from the docs :

-- From what I can see it should work out or the box ???

NSNumberFormatterBehavior10_0
The number-formatter behavior as it existed prior to Mac OS X v10.4.
Available in Mac OS X v10.4 and later.

Bill Hernandez
Plano, Texas

Here's the rest...

NSNumberFormatterBehaviorDefault
The number-formatter behavior set as the default for new instances. You can set
the default formatter behavior with the class
methodsetDefaultFormatterBehavior:.
Available in Mac OS X v10.4 and later.
Declared in NSNumberFormatter.h.
NSNumberFormatterBehavior10_0
The number-formatter behavior as it existed prior to Mac OS X v10.4.
Available in Mac OS X v10.4 and later.
Declared in NSNumberFormatter.h.
NSNumberFormatterBehavior10_4
The number-formatter behavior since Mac OS X v10.4.