Le 22 avr. 2010 à 18:19, cocoa-dev-requ...@lists.apple.com a écrit :

> Thanks, but no. What I'm passing in is the keys for the dictionary I get as a
> result of this code:
>
> io_connect_t thePort = CGDisplayIOServicePort(theScreenNumber);
> CFDictionaryRef theInfo =
> (CFDictionaryRef)IODisplayCreateInfoDictionary(thePort, 0);
> CFDictionaryRef theNames = CFDictionaryGetValue(theInfo,
> CFSTR(kDisplayProductName));
>
> theNames will look something like this:
>
> "en_US" -> "Color LCD"
> "en_GB" -> "Colour LCD"
> "fr_FR" -> "LCD couleur"

Did you check what Apple themselves do within IODisplayLib.c (IOKitUser /
graphics.subproj) ?
http://www.opensource.apple.com/source/IOKitUser/IOKitUser-514.8.1/graphics.subproj/IODisplayLib.c
Check the function named "GenerateProductName"...

Of course, it's all plain CoreFoundation, but for me it works
(or I didn't see the problem you are seeing and I missed your point)

--
Stephane