On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 1:34 PM, Bill Appleton
<billapple...@dreamfactory.com> wrote:
> do i have to subclass NSWindow to get events, or can I use delegates?

Subclassing NSWindow is very rare.

> i'm still a bit confused on the event model

Rather than trying to shoehorn your Carbon event model into Cocoa, why
not invest some time with the Cocoa documentation? Perhaps try some of
the example projects first so you have an understanding of the New
World first.

--Kyle Sluder