Hi,

I developed a Stereo Depth Calculator for filming in 3D, using formulas on
an Excel Spreadsheet.
Now I am trying to adapt it to Mac OSX using Xcode and Coccoa.
I don't have much experience on it, but I could program my inputs,
processing the trigonometric formulas, etc. using the push-bottom method.
I would like to know which method I should use to accomplish the same not
using the push-bottom, but having the calculated answers showing in an
output after input a new value in an input cell and pressing return.

Thanks

Beato