On Apr 27, 2010, at 10:42 AM, vincent habchi wrote:

> There is a simple reason: the objects in the Managed object context get
> "represented" on a third window, whose contents are drawn from an Entity mode
> NSArrayController that prepares its contents automatically. If I add my
> temporary object to the MOC, it automatically gets fetched and displayed in
> that window the very moment it is inserted; that's what I wanted to avoid
> because it is confusing and thus undesirable.

Use a separate MOC for your transient NSMO's. When you're finished, kill the
MOC, without ever saving the changed (temporary, undesired) NSMO's to the PSC.
Your scenario is a classic use case for multiple MOC's.

NSMO's are designed to live in MOC's. Seems like a very bad idea to try to get
CD to do otherwise.

Hal