Not particularly. I mean it is a graphics based program, but we don't have
animations going on while the program is just sitting there, and we don't use
any opengl or anything like that. Even when the user is interacting with it,
it's just normal screen redraws - nothing I would have thought would be
particularly taxing graphically.

I'm a bit mystified as to why the machine would think that it needs the most
advanced graphics chip available.

Regards

Gideon