Hi,I am new to Cocoa. Me and my team are working on an application for a
scientific instrument. It is a Cocoa application in that user interface part is
being developed using Cocoa. Now we have some lower level code that interacts
with hardware and they are basically Carbon threads. Now our user interface
needs to communicate with these Carbon threads. I have read in Mac OSX
Technology overview that we can integrate Carbon with Cocoa application. So can
anybody suggest what are the possible ways to send message from Cocoa thread to
Carbon thread in an Cocoa Application. At present I am looking into NSThread
details to find a way of communication....Thanks & Regards AbhijeetDear
cocoadev ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!