Joachim-
I managed to make do with just a custom NSView, but I've got another quick
question. I noticed that in your app you don't bring up the NSStatusItem menu
but rather a custom menu and I may have to do the same if I can't find a
solution for the following:

Currently I've taken my NSStatusItem and setView to my custom scrolling text
NSView, which works just find until you try to click on the thing, which
doesn't pop up the normal menu and unfortunately does nothing at all. How can I
get the normal window to pop up when I am using setView on the NSStatusItem?
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Erik