MMM

I dunno about that.. I was just selecting French from the pop up list when I
clicked the "Make localizable" button under info of the xib file, and then I
put in the first position of the lang list under system preferences French
language... re build re run and nothing, I logout and login again the system
and all was in french (finder) but still when running I was seeing the English
version of the xib. I tried also for another lang sk_SK (for Slovakia) and
nothing also...

Its wird, Im not localizing  my app yet, but Im getting ready for the task
which will come very soon....so thats why its urgent for me to at least make a
test app localized.

Gustavo