Joanna Hello.

Ok I tried again with French lang, run it and din't work, clean target and
rerun and it worked.. Now I made for sk_SK lang same procedure as before,
(changing the lang of the system) and it didn't work. I took the codes from the
ISO docs and when I open the xib of slovak lang it says 'slovensky" so the code
its being detected.

MMM now I wonder if I have the localization installed...

> In a test app I ran into the same problem. That changed after I connected the
> menu command orderFrontStandardAboutPanel: - by default connected via the
> File's Owner - to the overridden method in my class.

Im gonnna try this...., wait.

mmm nop didn't work for the sk_SK

So I guess this aims to check the loc lang in the system.